Open access resources written for GPs include:
- Burton et al. 2015 Addison’s disease: identification and management in primary care British Journal of General Practice DOI: 10.3399/bjgp15X686713
- Bancos et al. 2014 How not to miss Addison's disease Pulse Today
Pulse also offers a 1 hour CPD module on Addison's disease here.
Open access articles relevant for both endocrine specialists and non-specialist medical professionals, responsible for managing steroid-dependent patients include:
- Allolio 2015 Adrenal crisis European Journal of Endocrinology 172 R115-R124
- Husebye et al. 2014 Euradrenal Consensus Statemement on primary adrenal insufficiency Journal of Internal Medicine 275 104-115
- White & Arlt 2010 Adrenal crisis in treated Addison's disease: a predictable but undermanned event European Journal of Endocrinology 162 115-120