How you can support us
Medical journal commentaries
All of the charity's Rapid Responses have been accepted for inclusion on the BMJ's website, and two of its commentaries have been republished in the print edition, in shortened form. The Lancet has also accepted a past letter to the editor for publication in its print edition.
Here, we present links to the original Rapid Response commentaries as published on the BMJ website, and to the letter published by The Lancet.
- Social media: reshaping the doctor-patient relationship, BMJ 2016;354:i4201
- Does anyone consider price and cost, other than the management consultants?, BMJ 2015;350:h28
- Glucocorticoid replacement, BMJ 2014;349:g4843
- The “curse of the registrar”, BMJ 2012;345:e6039
- The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?, BMJ 2011;342:d2410
- Continuity of care is important, BMJ 2009;338:b1399
- Addison's disease: failure to diagnose can be fatal, BMJ 2009;339:b2385
- Behavioural incentives gone mad? The report of the National Audit Office into prescribing costs in primary care, BMJ 2007;334:1076
- When diagnostic confusion surrounds Addison's disease, BMJ 2004;328:215
- Adrenal insufficiency, The Lancet, Aug 2003, 362:9308
- Addison's: after 40 years much remains the same, BMJ 2000;321:645