The Group offers support and information to our members through our publications, online forum, social meetings and medical lectures and quarterly newsletter. We have a Clinical Advisory Panel comprised of leading adrenal healthcare professionals who provide guidance to us on medical matters.
We aim to make a difference to our members by:
- Providing information and support through our publications, online forum and meetings
- Improving diagnosis and ongoing treatment of people with Addison's through running education initiatives to highlight their needs to relevant healthcare professionals
- Empowering people with Addison's to be confident and proactive in managing their own health
- Raising awareness of Addison's disease to the public
- Supporting research into the clinical management of people with adrenal insufficiency
Hear what our members say about us:
Please sign up online to become a member of the ADSHG and to support our work. You will receive access to our online forum, receive a quarterly copy of our newsletter and be able to attend our meetings.
You can find out more about the work of the ADSHG in the following publications:
- About the Addison's Disease Self-Help Group
- ADSHG Annual Report 2015
- ADSHG 25th anniversary publication
Please visit our contact us page to find out how to get in touch with us.