ADSHG adrenal crisis (emergency) guidelines
Download for free the English language ADSHG crisis guidelines from the publications centre.
Foreign language translations
The foreign language translations of the adrenal crisis (emergency) guidelines in the following languages are also available for free download in the publications centre.
- Cantonese (Hong Kong Chinese) language crisis guidelines
- French language crisis guidelines
- German language crisis guidelines
- Greek language crisis guidelines
- Italian language crisis guidelines
- Mandarin (Putonghua) language crisis guidelines
- Portuguese language crisis guidelines
- Russian language crisis guidelines
- Spanish language crisis guidelines
- Thai language crisis guidelines
ADSHG emergency wallet card
You can purchase the same emergency medical guidelines in a handy, concertina wallet card from our shop. This credit-card sized document has laminated covers and a fold-out paper interior. Available in English only. ADSHG emergency wallet card (item 301). This item is also provided free of charge to all ADSHG members upon joining the Group.
Amulets giving similar steroid alert information in Swedish are available from the Swedish Addison's association
You can download a simple one-sided steroid alert card in the following languages below. These free, identifying cards may be useful for presenting to paramedics and pre-hospital staff who are less likely to speak English. Do remember that ambulance crew in many countries do not carry injectable hydrocortisone and may not be authorised to administer the patient's supply.