GP diagnosis and care guidelines
- Guidelines for major and minor surgery and dental procedures
- GP diagnosis & ongoing care leaflets (UK & Ireland)
- British Journal of General Practice: "Addison’s disease: identification and management in primary care"
- Pulse Today: "How not to miss Addison's disease"
Emergency guidelines for GPs and paramedics
- Emergency medical treatment guidelines
- Emergency injection videos
- Emergency & hospitalisation products from our online shop
- Please support our emergency education injection video campaign
Educational resources for use with patients
- Managing your Addison's leaflet for patients
- Poster for Waiting Rooms: "What is Addison's?"
- Educational booklet: "What is Addison's?"
Ambulance information and case studies
- ADSHG ambulance briefing pack
- Justin's tragic story
- Blues and twos from the dentist
- Delayed treatment at A & E: Liz's story
- A sky high adrenal crisis
Open access articles relevant for both endocrine specialists and non-specialist medical professionals, responsible for managing steroid-dependent patients include:
- European Journal of Endocrinology 2015: Adrenal crisis
- Journal of Internal Medicine 2013, Euradrenal consensus statement on primary adrenal insufficiency
- European Journal of Endocrinology 2010: Adrenal crisis in treated Addison's disease: a predictable but undermanaged event