We have a terrific panel lined up to participate and hope that many of our members can either take part themselves, or persuade a friend or family member with a Twitter account to join in. We will invite panel members to respond to a series of questions around the theme topic, encouraging wider participants to both respond and retweet.
ADSHG panel members:
- Prof Steve Ball, consultant endocrinologist at Manchester
- Rachel Bracken, Addison's Ireland committee member and ambulance coordinator
- Lindsey Fallow, ADSHG member
- Nathan Gafuik, Canadian gymnast with Addison's
- Libby Holland, ADSHG member
- Dr Partha Kar, endocrinologist at Southampton
- Dr Anna Mitchell, endocrine registrar at Newcastle RVI
- Prof Simon Pearce, consultant endocrinologist at Newcastle RVI
How do I join in?
- Join Twitter
- Follow us on Twitter - @AddisonsUK and the rest of the team involved in the #AddisonsQA
- Tune in on Tuesday 28th February and interact with the #AddisonsQA community, making sure to include the hashtag #AddisonsQA in your tweets
We hope many of our regular online viewers and supporters will be able to 'tune in' on the evening, tweeting and retweeting to help raise awareness and build the #AddisonsQA online community.
What is a Tweet Chat?
A Tweet Chat is in essence a virtual panel discussion that take place on Twitter, using a predefined hashtag which links together the tweets in a virtual conversation. Our Tweet Chat will be hosted by the ADSHG Twitter account, @AddisonsUK, using the hashtag #AddisonsQA. We'll ask a series of structured questions in order to facilitate the conversation.